Want to join our team? Below is a list of our current job openings.
We are searching for a qualified individual to develop and implement age appropriate activities in science, math, and relevant technology related areas for girls ages 6 to 18 in an informal afterschool educational setting. This individual will be responsible for planning and implementing a program that includes a variety of age-appropriate curriculum based instruction for their specific area of knowledge.
- 2-4 years' experience providing direct services to youth
- Minimum of Associates Degree preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing youth activities, especially for girls
- Experience in reporting and tracking attencdance and activities
- Experience in specified field of instruction (preferred: math, science, reading, health sciences)
- Individual must be insurable with good driving record
- Individuals with proven youth involvement preferred
- 20-25 hours per week
- Rate of pay $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- Must have reliable transportation and clear driving record
Please submit resume and cover letter to Angela Eakins, Director of Program Operations by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (205) 599-5550. No phone calls, please.